MANAGEMENT ADVISORY BOARD
MR. BRIAN FOWLER
- Over 38 years of experience as a mining executive,
analyst, exploration manager and consulting geologist
- Brian has worked with major and junior mining companies on a global basis. His expertise is in generative and advanced exploration, project and team management, evaluations and feasibility, and mine development and production.
MORE ABOUT BRIAN
At present, Brian is the CEO of Northstar Gold Corp. (NSG- CSE). He has been a founding director and officer of public companies over 12 years raising over $20 million dollars, including; BCGold Corp. (2006-2017), Engineer Gold Mines Ltd. (2018-), Laurentian Gold Fields Ltd. (2008-2014), and RedQuest Capital (2010- 2017).
Brian received a BSc. (Specialized in Geology) degree from the University of Alberta (1981). He held senior roles at Placer Dome Inc. (1991 to 2004) where he managed global exploration and advanced stage, feasibility-level projects and evaluations, and directed Minex Projects and mine exploration. As Exploration Manager (2004 -2005) for Quadra Mining Ltd., he managed advanced and pre- feasibility exploration and projects in Canada, the U.S., Chile, Peru, Ecuador, and Australia. Brian is a Qualified Person under National Instrument 43-101 and is a Member of Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists, the Society of Economic Geologists, and Fellow of the Geological Association of Canada.
MR. ROBERT LISHMAN
- A general management specialist with experience in all facets of business operations.
- Robert has extensive experience in mining, agriculture, as well as other technologies.
MORE ABOUT ROBERT
Robert brings 40 years experience in market investments and short selling. He is a former partner in Skye Investment Advisors. Currently, he is managing partner of an employee retirement plan.
MR. BRODIE SUTHERLAND
- Brodie is a mineral exploration geologist, based in Calgary, with over 10 years experience in over eighteen countries.
- His expertise and focus is on economic geology and the development of grass roots mineral exploration projects.
MORE ABOUT BRODIE
Brodie has previous experience in advisory and board positions for publicly traded companies.